How to Strap Down a TV on a Snowmoble Trailer
- 1). Lay the comforter on the bed of the trailer. If the comforter is larger than the television, fold it over to give the TV as much cushioning as possible.
- 2). Lay the television on the trailer so that its heaviest side is on the bottom.
- 3). Connect two ratchet straps about one to two feet apart to the side of the trailer using the strap hooks. Run both straps over the television and connect to the trailer on the other side. Tighten the straps by using the hand-crank ratchet to pull in the strap. They should be as tight as possible without damaging the television.
- 4). Connect another ratchet strap to the front-center of the trailer and run it over the television and connect the other end to the back of the trailer. Tighten the ratchet strap.
- 5). Position the cargo net over the television. Secure the cargo net in three locations on each side with a rope. The rope should be attached directly to the trailer and pulled very tight.
- 6). Pull over after driving several miles and check that the ratchet straps and ropes are still tight.