The 1995 Honda Civic EX's Specifications
- Honda produced multiple versions of the 1995 Civic, including an EX coupe and sedan. The two EX versions initially retailed for between $14,000 and $16,000. As of late 2010, they are valued between $2,600 and $2,900.
- The two-door EX coupe is 172.8 inches long, 66.9 inches wide, and 50.9 inches tall. The four-door EX sedan is 173 inches long, 66.9 inches wide, and 51.7 inches tall. Both versions have a front track of 58.1 inches and a rear track of 57.7 inches. The wheelbase is 103.2 inches and the turning diameter is 32.8 feet. The coupe weighs 2,443 lb. with manual transmission and 2,502 lb. with automatic transmission. The sedan weighs 2,522 lb. with manual and 2,575 lb. with automatic.
- Both the EX coupe and sedan seat up to five passengers. Headroom is 38 inches in the front and 35.1 inches in the back for the coupe. For the sedan, headroom is 38.1 inches in the front and 36.3 inches in the back. Legroom in the front is 42.5 inches for both versions. Back seat legroom is 29.3 inches for the coupe and 32.8 inches for the sedan. Coupe shoulder room is 53.4 inches in the front and 52.1 inches in the back. Sedan shoulder room is 53.7 inches in the front and 53.3 inches in the back.
- The EX coupe and sedan both have a 1.6-liter, inline four-cylinder engine with 125 horsepower. They also have a five-speed manual overdrive transmission with the option to choose a four-speed automatic overdrive transmission. Torque is 106 pound-feet, and the compression ratio is 9.2 to one. Bore and stroke are 2.95 by 3.54 inches.
- The automatic-transmission versions get 26 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. The manual transmission versions get 29 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway. Both EX versions have 11.9-gallon fuel tanks.