How do I Troubleshoot Incoming Printing in the HP Officejet 710 All-in-One?
Print Diagnostic Utility
- 1). Download and install the Print Diagnostic Utility (see References). Follow the prompts on the setup screen to install the program. Click the "Finish" button and the program will open with a list of installed printers.
- 2). Press the "Power" button to turn on the printer. Select the OfficeJet 710 from the list and then click the "Diagnose" button.
- 3). Click the red "X," if one appears on the results screen and click the "Fix" button. The utility will then attempt to fix the problem.
Not Enough Memory Error
- 1). Click the "Start" button and then go into the "Control Panel." Select "System and Maintenance" and then click the option for "System."
- 2). Click "Advanced system settings" that is in the left panel. Go to the "Advanced" tab and click the option for "Settings."
- 3). Go to the "Advanced" tab and click "Change" that is under the Virtual Memory section. Uncheck the box for "Automatically manage paging file size for all drives."
- 4). Select the "C" drive under Drive [Volume Label] and then click the "Custom Size" button. Enter a new amount to use for virtual memory and click the "Set" button to save the change.
Low Disk Space Error
- 1). Right-click the icon for "Recycle Bin" and select "Empty Recycle Bin" from the context menu. This will delete the contents of the Recycle Bin from the hard disk.
- 2). Click the "Start" menu and then select "Programs." Go to the "Accessories" program group and click the option for "System Tools." Click the "Disk Cleanup" option. Put a check in the files to delete and click the "OK" button.
- 3). Click the "Start" button and then go into the "Control Panel." Select "Programs" and then click the option for "Programs and Features." Find a program that you no longer need and click the "Uninstall" button.