How to Perform Hardcore WWE Pro Wrestling Moves
Flaming Table Spear
- 1). Set up a table on the outside of the ring. The flaming table spear was performed at Wrestlemania 22 in a hardcore match between Edge and Mick Foley.
- 2). Have a few people surround the table with fire extinguishers incase the match gets out of control.
- 3). Soak the top of the table in gasoline.
- 4). Set the table of fire.
- 5). Bounce off of the ropes and spear your opponent through the ropes and through the flaming table.
- 6). Quickly extinguish the fire to prevent severe burns.
10 Barbed Fists
- 1). Wrap your hands with athletic tape before the match begins. This will help prevent any damage to your hands during the move.
- 2). Irish whip your opponent into the corner.
- 3). Wrap barbed wire around your taped hand. Make sure it is wrapped around the tape so that you do not cut your hand.
- 4). Climb onto the lowest turnbuckle in the corner so that you are standing above your opponent.
- 5). Punch your opponent in the head with the barbed wire hand. Continue to punch him in the head until the crowd counts to ten.
Garbage Can Smash
- 1). Set up two garbage cans about three feet apart.
- 2). Lay a chair flat over the garbage cans so the middle hands open in the air.
- 3). Irish whip your opponent across the ropes.
- 4). Lift him up by his stomach as he runs towards you
- 5). Slam his body down over your head so that his face slams into the steel chair. Grab the garbage cans and continue to beat up your opponent.