How to Make a Paper Jogger
- 1). Open a new Microsoft Word document. Click "Insert" and the "Clip Art" button.
- 2). Type "jogger," "jog" or "jogging" into the empty search box that appears on the menu. Press "Go." A list of images and clip art related to jogging will appear. Scroll through the images and select one that is easy to cut out, such as a silhouette of a jogger.
- 3). Double-click the image to insert it into your document. Pull at the corners of the image box to enlarge it. Keep the image proportionally correct by pulling at the bottom right corner of the image box.
- 4). Press the "Control" button plus "P" to print the image.
- 5). Cut out the silhouette with a pair of scissors. Place it on a piece of craft paper, and trace it with a pencil. Do the same with a piece of cardboard. Cut out the craft paper and cardboard tracings.
- 6). Glue the craft paper cutout on to the cardboard cutout. Allow the glue to dry. Once it is dry, punch a hole through the top of the jogger.
- 7). Cut a strip of fabric ribbon, run it through the hole and tie a bow at the top. Hang it on your door for a daily reminder to exercise.