How Do I Get My Dog's Fur White?
- 1). Mix 1/4 to 1/3 cup of Orvus paste soap, 2 drops of bluing and 2 ounces of glycerin in a 4-cup measuring cup, according to the Show Dogs website.
- 2). Dump the mixture into a 1-gallon jug. Keep adding warm water until the jug is full.
- 3). Bathe the dog with the mixture twice. Leave it on for 10 minutes during the second bath.
- 4). Bathe the dog once with the Equus shampoo, leaving it on for 10 minutes. Rinse it out of the dog's fur.
- 5). Blow the dog almost completely dry with a blow dryer, leaving the dog damp.
- 6). Spray the dog with the Equus moisturizing spray, combing it into the fur. Blow the dog dry the rest of the way.
- 7). Apply the tear stain removal product with either a cotton swab or ball, following the directions on the product, according to the Dog Buffs website.