How to Become a Skinner on World of Warcraft
- 1). Go to the nearest city. If you are Horde, your cities are Thunder Bluff, Undercity, Orgrimmar and Silvermoon City. If you are Alliance, your cities are Ironforge, Stormwind, Exodar and Darnassus.
- 2). Speak to a guard. Guards are usually well-armored; when you put your mouse over one of them, the mouse turns into a scroll with an "X" on it. Right-click on the guard to speak to him.
- 3). Ask for directions. When you right-click on the guard, she will ask you, "What do you need directions to?" Click on "Profession Trainer" and then "Skinning." The guard will then put a yellow arrow on your mini-map pointing you in the direction of the Skinner who will train you. If you pop up the World Map, the location of the Skinning Trainer will show up as a red flag with an exclamation point (!) on it.
- 4). Go to the location indicated by the guard and talk to the trainer. If you put your mouse over the trainer, the pointer will turn into a book. Right-click on the trainer.
- 5). Get trained. Click on the first level of skinning to select it. If you are not yet a skinner, it should be the only option in green. Click "Train" and the trainer will automatically train you. You can only have two occupations at a time, so if you already have two other occupations, you cannot get trained until you pay to de-train yourself in one of the other two occupations. If you are a leather worker or a tailor, skinning is the best follow-up occupation to have, because it will get you the materials you need to advance your occupation. If you are a blacksmith or something similar, you might want to reconsider becoming a skinner.