Business & Finance Personal Finance

How to Forward Mail From Original Sender

    • 1). Strike out the original address on the letter. Make sure that the name is still clearly visible.

    • 2). Write the new address of the previous occupant to the right of the marked out old address. If you do not know the new address, write "return to sender" and "addressee moved" on the envelope.

    • 3). Place the envelope in the outgoing mail.

Leave a reply