Diet For Building Muscle - 7 Foods That Are Going To Make Your Muscles Explode
When trying to build muscle you must take every advantage that is given to you.
I'm going to give you a huge head start in your journey by giving you a list of 7 foods that is going to kickstart your progress.
- Almonds or other various nut, unsalted preferred -Calorie dense -Good for controlling cravings -Essential in the muscle building process
- Beans and legumes, such as pinto beans, kidney beans, lima beans, and soybeans - Great for fiber - Will keep your digestion cycle regulated - Avoid fried beans which are high in fat and sugar
- Green vegetables such as spinach and broccoli - Another good source of fiber - Decent amount of protein - Easily prepared - Do not fry
- Fat-free milk, cheese, or yogurt - Great source of protein - Good source of vitamins - Avoid fatty milks or cheeses
- Non-processed oatmeal, unflavored - Slow digesting carbs - Great source of energy - Avoid flavored variations
- Eggs and egg whites - Provides healthy fats - Most complete source of protein - Quickly prepared
- Any type of lean meat - Includes turkey breast, lean steak, chicken breast, fish, etc.
- Avoid fatty cuts of meat
You should not avoid any of these food groups as they are all essential in the muscle building process and maintaining proper bodily functions.
When preparing an effective diet to build muscle you need to become knowledgeable about every nutrient that your body requires in this muscle building process.
You need to know the proper calorie intake level that your body requires, what your macro nutritional ratios should consist of, specific times that you should eat specific foods, etc.
Many people make major mistakes when venturing into a diet to gain muscle mass.
They may put in extreme efforts in the gym just to see minimal results because they didn't do the necessary preparations in their diet.
It can be very frustrating when you work your butt off day after day in the gym just to see no progress at all, and this is something many people go through.
You need a specialized plan that is going to guarantee your results for your hard work.