How to Replace a 1998 Blazer Starter
- 1). Park the car on a level surface and set the parking brake. Place the wheel chocks behind the rear wheels.
- 2). Disconnect the negative battery terminal using a wrench to loosen the nut.
- 3). Jack the Blazer up using the automobile jack and place a jack stand under the frame near the jacking point. Raise the jack stand up to the frame.
- 4). Crawl under the car and tag the solenoid wiring using the masking tape and a marker. Loosen the nuts with a wrench and remove the wires.
- 5). Remove the bolts from the starter using a socket and ratchet. Make sure you hold onto the starter when you remove the last bolt to prevent it from simply falling out and hitting you.
- 6). Put the new starter into place and tighten the bolts with the socket and ratchet. Reconnect the wires according to the way you marked them. Tighten the nuts with a wrench.
- 7). Remove the jack stand and lower the vehicle to the ground. Reconnect the battery terminal and start the vehicle to test the installation.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:45:00 PM
7/11/2019 2:34:00 PM
7/11/2019 4:18:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/9/2019 10:38:00 PM