- 1). Go to the "Settings" icon on your iPhone's homepage. By default, the icon is on the first page and has an image of three wheel gears on it.
- 2). Tap on the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" option in the "Settings" menu.
- 3). Choose "Add Account" from the "Accounts" section of the page.
- 4). Select "Other" from the list of email servers. Choose "Add Mail Account" and enter your name, NetZero email address and the password associated with your email account.
- 5). Tap the blue "Next" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Your iPhone will verify the email account information, and when the process is complete your NetZero email will be automatically delivered to your phone.