- River Front Park
- Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture
- Manito Park
- John A.
- Cat Tales Zoological Park
- Wow! The River Front Park is a city within itself.
It is a fantastic place for the family with all sorts of fun things to do.
- Spokane Falls SkyRide is a spectacular ride above the falls.
- Spokane Falls - a magnificent falls in the middle of town.
- Tour Train gives one a 30-minute ride around the park.
- Riverfront Rotary Fountain, a great place for kids to get wet!
- Clock Tower, a 110-year-old "Grandfather Clock" that works!
- Sculpture Walk is an excellent procession of incredible sculpture.
- Imax Theater gives the history of Spokane
- Restaurants, too many to choose!
- The Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, known as MACS, features five wings of over 68,000 works of art.
The museum offers guided tours lasting about an hour, or one can stroll through the museum on a self - guided tour at their own pleasure.
Café MAC offers both American and Middle East food.
An impressive gift shop makes an all day visit a real plus.
- Manito Park covers over 90 acres of manicured lawns, spectacular beauty in flowers, shrubs and trees.
The Joel E.
Ferris Perennial Garden displays over 200 varieties of plants that last over two growing seasons.
The Rose Hill Garden is the crown jewel of the park with a spectacular hillside of beautiful roses.
A gravel path winds around the garden and one can spend hours just observing these beauties.
The Park Bench Café offers one a wide variety of food and the lovely gift shop provides one with many books, plants and artifacts.
- The John A.
Finch Arboretum is 65 acres of breathtaking beauty.
Filled with majestic trees, lovely shrubbery and stunning flowers and plants, the Arboretum allows one the opportunity to spend the day relaxing and enjoying this beautiful display.
A pleasant picnic area allows families the opportunity to spend the day in this delightful place.
The gift shop offers books and one can also buy plants.
- The Cat Tales Zoological Park is an enjoyable place to see incredible animals up close and personal.
The zoo suggests that one purchase a "treat bag" so that one can feed the animals.
One is allowed to get as close as 8 feet from most of the animals
A week should suffice.