How do I Get Use of American Airlines Club Lounge in the Airports?
- 1). Purchase an American Airlines airline ticket to your intended destination.
- 2). Buy a first-class or business-class American Airlines ticket. Purchase your ticket either over the phone or online. Note that there is an additional service charge for airline reservations made over the phone.
- 3). Confirm with American Airlines customer service that your ticket class includes use of the Admirals Lounge. Verify that all airports that you are flying in and out of have an Admirals Lounge located in the terminal. Request information regarding the exact location of the lounge in each airport you will be visiting. Write down this information. For example, the American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge is located in Terminal 4 directly across from gate 40 at Los Angeles International Airport.
- 4). Purchase a one-day pass to the Admirals Club Lounge directly from American Airlines, if you purchased an airline ticket that is not first- or business-class. The price to add a one-day pass for use of the Admirals Club Lounge is $50 per person.
- 5). Enroll in the American Airlines Admirals Club Program, which allows for access to all club lounges regardless of ticket class. The annual membership charge ranges from $350 to $500 per year for a single person, depending upon the level of travel completed with American Airlines. For example, AAdvantage members are charged the $500 annual fee while AAdvantage Executive Platinum members are charged $350.