Before buying a certified pre-owned vehicle, check out this explanation of the certified pre-owned program offered by NIssan. This explains the warranty program for the manufacturer; how old the certified pre-owned vehicles are, and other benefits you can expect from the manufacturer’s certified pre-owned program.
To qualify for certified pre-owned status, each Nissan must be less than 5 years old and have less than 60,000 miles on the odometer.
Two other requirements:
- a clean title (nonbranded title) and
- a 142-point quality assurance inspection.
Through June 30, 2010, Nissan is offering 3.99% financing for 60 months on select 2007–2009 Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for Tier 0 and Tier 1 credit customers (those customers with premium credit)
- Coverage comes from an 84-month/100,000-mile limited warranty, whichever occurs earlier.
- Roadside Assistance/Towing Assistance/Trip Interruption up to 84 months from the original in-service date or 100,000 miles on the vehicle’s odometer, whichever comes first.
- Vehicle title history report
- Vehicle title insurance policy
- There is a $50 deductible on covered repairs, including parts and labor. See the Nissan certified pre-owned website for complete details.