Marketing Agent Job Description
- Marketing agents build interest in products that they sell. They stay abreast of the competition and are prepared to demonstrate their products to individuals or groups of people.
- Marketing agents should be highly energetic with a positive attitude, possess excellent communication skills and be experts in the product field that they market.
- Most companies prefer candidates with a college degree. However, marketing agents can be hired with no more than a high school diploma and a strong sales record.
- Opportunities for marketing agents vary by industry. For example, jobs for sales representatives in retail are expected to increase by 8 percent through 2018, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- According to CBSalary.com, the average salary for a marketing agent in 2010 is $60,189.
Related Posts "Business & Finance"
7/11/2019 10:22:00 AM
7/11/2019 3:06:00 AM
You might also like on "Business & Finance"
7/9/2019 10:56:00 PM