- 1). Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2). Put the previously frozen crab legs on a baking sheet.
- 3). Place the baking sheet in the oven and warm the crab for 5 to 7 minutes. Remember, the crab has already been cooked. You are only warming the meat.
- 1). Fill a pot to the half-way point with water and add 1 tbsp. sea salt. Place the pot on the stove.
- 2). Turn the heat to medium-high and bring the water to a boil.
- 3). Place the previously frozen crab legs in the pot of boiling water and allow them to warm for five minutes.
- 4). Remove the legs from the water and serve immediately with a dipping dish of melted butter.
- 1). Wrap the previously frozen crab meat in a damp paper towel.
- 2). Place the wrapped crab into the microwave.
- 3). Cook on high for two minutes.
Related Posts "Health & Medical"
7/11/2019 3:27:00 AM
7/11/2019 2:57:00 AM