All Inclusive Riu Resorts in Mexico
- Mexico is an ideal vacation spot for anyone looking for a leisurely, relaxing beach getaway. Unlike many other beach destinations, Mexico has a wide assortment of affordable all-inclusive options. All 16 Riu Resorts located throughout Mexico are situated on some of the world's most exquisite beaches. Riu's all-inclusive packages include deluxe hotel accommodations, unlimited meals, beverages and snacks, water sports such as snorkeling and windsurfing, live musical entertainment and all taxes and gratuities.
- Cabo San Lucas, MexicoCabo image by Joe Deschaine from Fotolia.com
Hotel Riu Santa Fe is located between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose Del Cabo, which are commonly referred to as Los Cabos. It is a beachfront hotel with five pools, water sports, tennis, volleyball and live music. For meals, guests can choose from the Asian, Italian, Mexican or American restaurants that include both buffets and a la carte options.
The second Riu resort option in the Los Cabos area is the Hotel Riu Palace in Cabo San Lucas. It is a great resort for vacationers who enjoy water sports such as snorkeling, water skiing, windsurfing and kayaking. It is near the Cabo nightlife and offers a spectacular view of the tall rock formations known as El Arco.
- Cancun is a famous tourist destination that known for its white sandy beaches, turquoise blue waters and energetic nightlife. Hotel Riu Cancun, Hotel Riu Caribe and Hotel Riu Palace Las Americas are the three 24-hour all-inclusive Riu resorts in the heart of Cancun. Each offers several restaurants, a sports bar, a swim up bar and multiple pools. The all-inclusive package at each hotel includes all meals and drinks as well as windsurfing, snorkeling and scuba diving lessons.
The Hotel Riu Cancun has its own nightclub. The Hotel Riu Palace Las Americanas is just a short walk from the Hotel Riu Cancun so guests at each of these resorts have unlimited access to the restaurants and activities at both. In addition to the having multiple restaurants, bars and pools, the Riu Caribe has its own scuba diving pool and spa.
Playa Del Carmen
- The Riu Resorts in Playa Del Carmen are near Mexican jungles, Mayan ruins and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The six Riu resorts in Playa Del Carmen include the Club Hotel Riu Tequila, Hotel Riu Lupita, Hotel Riu Palace Mexico, Hotel Riu Palace Rivieria Maya and Hotel Riu Yucatan. The beaches of Playa Del Carmen are known for having gentle waves. Each Riu Resort in Playa Del Carmen has several restaurants and bars, pools for both adults and children, a spa, daily entertainment and a playground for kids.
Riviera Nayant-Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara and Mazaltan
- Riviera Nayant-Nuevo Vallarta is near Puerto Vallarta. This oceanfront area of Mexico is ideal for people who are hoping to spot whales, dolphins and turtles while on vacation. Riu Resorts in this area include the Club Hotel Rio Jalisco, Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico and Hotel Riu Vallarta. Each offers a similar all-inclusive package. Other Riu resorts in Mexico include the Hotel Riu Guadalajara Plaza in Guadalajara and the Hotel Riu Emerald Bay, located in Mazaltan, a historic town with an old world Mexico feel.