HTC Wing Phone Specifications
- The HTC Wing is a PDA-style phone functioning on the T-Mobile GSM network, with data facilitated by the EDGE network. The phone features a sliding front screen, which reveals a full keyboard for texting. The HTC Wing device debuted in early 2007. The Windows Mobile 6 software included supports instant messaging, browsing and Microsoft Office editing.
Weight and Dimensions
- This six ounce phone is 2.3 inches wide by 0.7 inches deep by 4.3 inches high. The 16-bit color screen offers a 2.8 inch viewing area at 240 by 320 pixels.
Battery and Storage
- The HTC Wing has a rechargeable lithium battery with up to 240 minutes of talk time and 38 hours of standby time. For storage, the phone uses the Microdisk storage system. In addition, a USB port is located on the side of the phone.
- The 2-megapixel camera supports the JPEG format for still picture review. The HTC Wing's camera provides 10x digital zoom. The video recorder supports QCIF format with up to 176 by 144 pixel resolution. The allowed audio standards include support for WAV, AMR, WMA, AAC and MP3.
- The wireless interface has Firewire compatibility for up to 802.11g standards.
- The HTC Wing includes Windows Mobile 6 Professional. The package includes the .NET Compact Framework and Java, but lacks Flash compatibility. The client includes Microsoft Outlook for POP3 email, and also supports IMAP4 and SMTP protocols.