How to Find a Load Transport
- 1). Connect to the Internet and on the search engine search bar, type freightfinder.com. From this site, you can find a host of other services like fleet management, heavy hauling, tracking, lubricants, logistics and moving, indicated by links.
- 2). Select the truck or load to be transported from thousands of truck load carriers, freight brokers and direct shippers. Click on the company names to get the details of the services they offer, location and contacts, among other details. Many load transport companies operate within the USA, with a few being transnational within Europe and North America.
- 3). Click on Details at the bottom of the page when your load board displays the load. This will give you the routing and mileage information of that company or carrier. The details on mileage and direction of the road from the origin to its destination in this page will offer you the choices for the destination of your load from which you can pick the most fair-priced.
- 4). Fill in the details of your load or truck request in the areas indicated as well as the origin and destination of the load. Complete the process by sending the details. Load transport firms can be accessed from transportlink.com. Checking under the sub directory will yield names of freight carriers, load companies, carriers, cargo firms, haulers and general transport companies.
- 5). Pay for the load transport service. Depending on the kind of load transport, the location of the load and its destination, clients are required to make payments using their debit or credit cards if the transaction is online. In case the physical location of the company is verifiable, payments can be made by cash or check.