How to Fletch Pencils Into Arrows
- 1). Make three marks around the circumference of the pencil; place the marks at the end furthest from the point. The marks should be evenly spaced.
- 2). Hold one piece of fletching against the first mark on the pencil. The wider end of the fletching should be pointing away from the point of the pencil.
- 3). Trim the fletching with scissors if it extends further than halfway down the length of the pencil. Trim the other fletching according to the first piece.
- 4). Peel off the protective backing from the first piece of fletching; press it down onto the pencil at the first mark. Press the fletching firmly against the pencil.
- 5). Place the remaining fletching on the second and third marks on the pencil. Follow the same procedure as with the first fletching.