Maria Sharapova"s Favorite Things
She may have won Wimbledon in 2004 and the U.S. Open in 2006, but when you think of Maria Sharapova, you're probably using your camera. Maria has been all over the globe filming commercial spots for cars, watches, and even cameras.
How does the fifth-ranked singles player in the Women's Tennis Association like to spend her free time? New York Times writer Joe Brescia had the chance to chat with Maria and here's what he found out.
- Her Favorite Athlete: Billie Jean King
- Favorite Sports Outside of Tennis: Soccer and Basketball
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Necker Island in the Caribbean
- Favorite Designer: Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Botega, Alia, Zach Posen
- Favorite Books to Read: Pipi Longstocking and the Da Vinci Code
- Favorite Thing About Tennis: The competitive aspect
- Whom She Admires Most: Her parents
More Articles From Joe Brescia of The NY Times
Related Posts "Society & Culture & Entertainment"
7/11/2019 4:39:00 AM
7/10/2019 6:28:00 PM