How to Make a White Wig From Paper
- 1). Cut or shred several sheets of your paper into thin strips.
- 2). Lay your thin strips side by side on a table and place a small piece of double-sided tape at the top edge of each one.
- 3). Secure each strip around the top of your mannequin's head, positioning them in the manner you will want your wig to sit on your head.
- 4). Wrap a thicker strip of paper around the central nexus point of the wig and secure it on its top edge to keep the tape from the individual strips from sticking in your hair.
- 5). Try on your wig and check a mirror to see if you like how it looks. Make any necessary adjustments on the mannequin's head.