- 1). Place the tiara carefully directly on top of your head. If your hairdo is a formal up-do, place the tiara directly in front of the secured section of hair to add to the effect.
- 2). Push the tiara down into the hair, in the direction that the comb anchors on the bottom of the tiara are pointing.
- 3). Slip a bobby pin into the part of the hair where the comb anchors are. Push the bobby pin into the comb anchor to secure it even further to the hair itself.
- 4). Place at least two bobby pins into each comb anchor section in an X formation. Move your head from side to side to ensure it is tight and doesn't need any more pins.
- 5). Use your fingers to gently replace any strands of hair that were noticeably moved during the process.