Companies which rely heavily on email communication and do not have back ups might find this a pervading problem.
But data recovery designed specifically for email recovery can fix this problem.
Here are a few examples of data recovery steps in three of the most widely used email clients: IncrediMail Email Data Recovery
- Select File | Data and Settings Transfer | Transfer from Old Computer...
from the menu in IncrediMail email client.
- Click on the OK button.
- Click Open; then click OK.
- IncrediMail Email data recovery process will then start.
- Once done, a dialog box will appear, indicating that the data recovery process is finished.
- IncrediMail will auto-restart to complete the data recovery process.
- Select File | Import and Export...
from the Outlook menu.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select Import from another program or file.
- Click Next.
- Run your mouse over the Personal Folder File (PST) to highlight it.
- Click the Next button again.
- Using the Browse button, select the backup copy of the PST file you want to recover from your backup location.
- On the dialog box, place a check mark on the box that says Replace duplicates with items imported to start the data recovery process.
- Click Next.
- Once the data recovery process is done, click Finish.
- Select File | Import | Messages...
from the Outlook Express menu.
- Choose the Outlook Express version that you have as the email program to import from.
- Click the Next button.
- From the dialog box, make sure that you again choose the right Outlook Express version.
- Click OK.
- Select the folder containing your back up copy of your Outlook Express mail store by using the Browse button.
- Click Next >.
- Choose which folders to import and the data recovery process will start.
- Click Next; then Finish to finalize the data recovery process.
So to protect this fragile part of your companys IT asset base, you need a splendid back up program and state-of-the-art data recovery system that has been tested and proven effective in its job.
Computer Data Recovery [http://www.
com/] provides helpful information on hard drive data recovery, computer power supplies, computer data storage and numerous links to useful computer products.