What Are the Symptoms of Flu?
- The flu is set apart from common colds in the way that symptoms present themselves. Cold symptoms generally come on gradually, whereas flu symptoms develop suddenly.
- The flu usually produces a high fever ranging anywhere from 101 F to 105 F. The fever may be accompanied by cold sweats and chills.
- Individuals with the flu may have a dry cough along with congestion.
- The flu causes various aches and pains all over the body.
- The flu often causes extreme weakness and severe fatigue. In addition, individuals with the flu may have little or no appetite. Sometimes children with the flu may experience vomiting and diarrhea.