In this article
- Symptoms of Mixed Incontinence
- Causes of Mixed Incontinence
- Diagnosis of Mixed Incontinence
- Treatment for Mixed Incontinence
Treatment for Mixed Incontinence continued...
Surgery: If your bladder has dropped because of childbirth or other reasons, your doctor may recommend one of several different surgeries to support the bladder and return it to its normal position. Two commonly used types of surgical procedures are:
- Retropubic suspension, which involves placing sutures to support the bladder neck
- Sling procedures, which are performed through a vaginal incision and involve using a strip of your own tissue or other materials to create a hammock to support the neck of the bladder
Although no treatment can completely cure mixed incontinence, for most people who seek treatment, a combination of measures can bring relief.