Law & Legal & Attorney Wills & trusts

How to Get Your W-2 Forms Early From ADP

    • 1). Alert your employer that you'll be requesting your W-2 early and request your employee ID number. It is a good idea to make your employer aware of your request as early as October or November of the tax year in question.

    • 2). Go to the ADP IPAY website (see Resources) and log in. If you are a first-time user, you must select "Register Now" on the homepage. It will prompt you to enter some basic information, such as the tax year, your employee ID, your Social Security number and your Zip code.

    • 3). Request the electronic version of your W-2 form. ADP requires basic information such as your Social Security number and your employer name. You will be able to print your W-2 right away.

    • 4). Call ADP and make your request over the phone. Its website contains contact information for office branches, or you can call 1-800-CALL-ADP to find out your branch location.

Leave a reply