1. Cut the entire aloe leaf from the plant, slit it down the middle, and let the yellow latex drain. Although, the latex is beneficial in other treatments, using it for acne spot treatment is not recommended. Use cold water to rinse the gel and apply it over the spots. Make sure the gel doesn't enter the eyes. You can store the gel in an air-tight container and refrigerate it for a week.
2. Tea tree oil is considered to be the best home remedy for body acne as it can fight off the bacterial infection really well. You should not use tea tree oil directly on the pimples on back as it causes skin irritation. Mix it up with a carrier oil like olive oil. Take 2 teaspoon of olive oil and put few drops of tea tree oil into it. Wash the area thoroughly where you need to apply the oil. When you apply it everyday, the acne will clear up in no time.
3. You can use honey and rosewater to cure acne fast from outside. What you need to do is to mix honey and rosewater and dab it in your acne for 20 minutes. Then, wash it with freshwater. Honey will instantly rejuvenate your skin and refresh it. It has anti-inflammation property that will help to reduce redness.
4. Take a zinc supplement. Zinc is a great acne solution as it has the same effect, albeit weaker, on skin as an antibiotic and most people are deficient in zinc. Take 30 to 50 milligrams daily. Results should be seen in just a few weeks, especially if you are deficient. Do not take zinc at the same time as an antibiotic as it can interfere with antibiotic absorption. An added bonus of zinc supplementation is that it boosts the immune system.
5. Instead of soap, use a good quality body acne wash to keep the infected area clean. This is because it is easier to rinse off from body. When you keep the skin clean, then the main culprits like skin oil, sweat and bacteria are removed from the skin surface and thus the acne gets cured. You should take a shower after exercise or any such physically strenuous activity that makes you sweat a lot. Do not touch the acne with unwashed hands as dirt and germ from your hands can worsen the infection.
6. Drink plenty of water every day as much as you can. Do not drink water only when you are thirsty. Your skin cannot perform its natural healing process without enough water. It is why you need to drink plenty of water every day.
7. Try a salicylic acid peel which can be found online or you can make your own aspirin acne face mask (see Resources for links). A salicylic acid acne peel is much stronger than what's found in products at the drugstore. Applied 1 to 2 times a week, higher concentrations of salicylic acid can effectively clear up cystic acne and prevent future outbreaks. This is definitely worth a try as the improvement in acne can be dramatic.
8. Take a cucumber, cut it into small pieces and put it inside a blender to prepare a smooth paste. Apply it all over the affected part of the body and keep it untouched for at least 15 minutes and then wash off thoroughly with water. Cucumber cleans up the skin and makes it free from dirt and oil and helps to get rid of body acne fast.