6% have used it for their medical expenses during their trips • While 9% used their insurance for their lost and delayed baggage • Lastly, 0.
02% used the claims for death So what happened to the rest that did not claim their insurance? • Some did not experience any medical problem with their trip • Some were not able to claim because their claim was invalidated.
• Some were not able to claim because the country they visited was not covered or part of the insurance plan • Some were not able to claim because the sickness they got was not covered.
• Some were not able to claim because the insurance company does not cover their preexisting medical condition such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
• Some did not understand the insurance policy that came with their insurance.
• And some did not need it at all How can you prevent those from happening to you? • First of all, do a background check on the insurance company that you will choose.
Take a quick glance on its page on BBB's (Better Business Bureau) website to see if it has a good record of not upsetting its clients.
• Do not just get a travel insurance that will cover checkups.
It is a good choice as a precaution, but it will not save your money in any way.
If they found out that you were sick, your insurance will not be capable of paying for you.
• Make sure that you get a health travel insurance that has high medical expense coverage.
A medical insurance that can cover more than $200,000 of medical bills should be enough.
• If you are not going to visit a country that is considered a medical spot, consider getting an insurance that can cover your evacuation back to the US for medical care.
• Always know all the things that the insurance will not be able to cover.
If you are going for an adventure trip, choose an insurance that can cover extreme activities such as bungee jumping, hand gliding, and mountain hiking.
• Do not limit your insurance to cover your health alone.
Many things could happen to your flight, and you do not want to be uncovered when any of that happens.
Of course, get a quote first on how much the insurance company will charge you for the packages that you choose.
Compare it to the price of your previous insurance.
If you are a student, you might want to check special offers for students who travel abroad, which might land you a good discounted package.
Visit our website for more information on Visit our website for more information on http://www.