Remove Water Stains With Heat
- 1). Place a dry, lint-free cloth over the stain.
- 2). Set an iron, turned to high dry heat, on top of the cloth, for five seconds. Allowing the iron to remain on the table for longer could burn your table.
- 3). Lift the cloth and check the status of the stain.
- 4). Repeat this process until you remove all of the water stains and the white rings are gone.
Remove Water Stains With Oxalic Acid
- 1). Mix 2 tbsp. of oxalic acid in 1 quart of hot water. Stir it until it dissolves.
- 2). Paint the mixture onto the water stains that sit on your cedar. Allow it to dry, and the stain will begin to lighten.
- 3). Apply another coat, which you may need to do three or four times, until the stain disappears. Make sure you allow time for the cedar to dry between coats.
- 4). Mix 2 tbsp. of borax in 1 quart of hot water to create a mixture that will neutralize the oxalic acid mixture.
- 5). Wet a rag in this mixture. Wipe it on the stained cedar. Allow it to dry.
Related Posts "Home & Garden"
7/8/2019 9:35:00 AM
7/8/2019 3:27:00 AM
7/8/2019 3:26:00 AM