How to Fit Vampire Fangs
- 1). Brush your teeth. The fangs will adhere to your teeth better if your teeth are clean and free from debris and plaque.
- 2). Mix the powder and liquid that came in the vampire fang kit to make the molding paste.
- 3). Apply the molding paste to the back of one of the fangs.
- 4). Press the fang onto the canine tooth of your mouth. Do not move the fang around or wiggle it.
- 5). Remove the fang and let the molding paste dry on the fang for at least five minutes.
- 6). Snap the fang onto your canine tooth.
- 7). Repeat Steps 4 through 7 to create a fang for your other canine tooth.
- 8). Snap the fang off of your canine tooth to remove.