How to Send a Scout in "Travian"
- 1). Click on the village you want to scout and choose "Send Troops."
- 2). Enter the amount of scouts that you want to send. The number of scouts you'll need depends on how many scouts your opponent has. You can guess at how many you will need, or find out through trial and error. If your opponent has more scouts than you, you may be unsuccessful.
- 3). Choose "Attack: Normal" or Attack: Raid" and then click "OK." It doesn't really matter which one you choose.
- 4). Choose the type of scouting you want to do. You can scout resources and troops or defenses and troops. The former will provide information about the resources and troops your opponent has, which can tell you whether or not it's worth mounting an attack. The latter is a good option if you are already preparing to mount an attack and want a breakdown of how big of an army you'll need to send at the village.
- 5). Click "OK" to send the scouts.