How to Close a Crochet Blanket
- 1). Crochet the entire blanket until you have reached the last stitch.
- 2). Thread the crochet needle through the finished stitch from the preceding row that is now resting against the side of the last full stitch you crocheted.
- 3). Pull the yarn back through both the stitch and the loop on the end of the hook.
- 4). Continue slip-stitching around the entire perimeter of the blanket if desired.
- 5). Tie a knot in the end of the yarn, then weave the end through the surrounding stitches to hide the end.