How to Make Your Kitten Catch More Mice on "RuneScape"
Grow a Kitten into a Cat
- 1). Get your kitten from your bank, and drop him behind you. Allow him to follow you around while you are doing an activity that does not require a lot of clicking or running, such as fishing or woodcutting.
- 2). Watch for your kitten to exhibit signs of hunger or of needing attention. Check the summoning interface for how hungry your pet is. A notification will appear in your chat box if your kitten is too hungry or needs attention.
- 3). Click on a raw or cooked fish, and then click on your kitten to feed it. Right-click on your kitten and select "Interact" to pet or talk to your kitten. If you do not feed or pay attention to your kitten, it will run away. Your kitten will become a full-grown cat in two to three hours, and it will be better at catching mice.
Train It Into a Wily Cat
- 1). Keep your cat out of your inventory for another four hours, and it will become an overgrown cat. A cat does not need to be fed, but you can still pet it and have it chase mice. An overgrown cat will chase mice but will not be able to catch any.
- 2). Complete the quest "Ratcatchers." This quest allows you to access the rat pits in Port Sarim and talk to Felkrash about training your overgrown cat into a wily cat.
- 3). Travel to Port Sarim with your overgrown cat, and talk to Felkrash to have him train your cat into a wily cat. Wily cats need more exercise or they will become lazy, so have your wily cat chase mice often. They will catch more mice than normal cats will.