How to Find My PPS Number
- 1). Know what you're seeking. Your PPS Number will be seven numbers followed by one or two letters. If a second letter is included in your PPS Number, it will be a "W."
- 2). Check your most recent tax documents. These documents will likely contain your PPS Number. The number also could be listed as your Revenue and Social Insurance number.
- 3). Look over any letters from a social welfare office or tax office in Ireland if you don't have access to your tax documents. These letters often will contain your PPS Number.
- 4). Read through one of your payslips if you don't have access to your tax documents and don't have copies of letters from a social welfare office or tax office. Your payslip could include your PPS Number.
- 5). Contact the local Social Welfare office if you don't have any materials to reference. The office will be able to provide you with your PPS Number. You can find local offices listed by county by visiting the "Personal Public Service Number Registration Centres by County" of the Department of Social Welfare Office.