Herbal Remedies for Thyroid Problems
- Commiphora mukul is helpful for people suffering from hypothyroidism by stimulating the production of thyroid hormone within the thyroid gland.
- Ashwaganda is an Ayurvedic medicinal herb that is an antioxidant working directly on the thyroid gland to help regulate the thyroid hormone.
- Dried kelp contains iodine, which helps boost thyroid hormone production in the thyroid gland.
- Parsley helps boost immunity and is helpful in regulating thyroid hormones.
- Black walnut is helpful in balancing many of the hormones in the body, especially in helping your thyroid gland maintain health and balance.