Cosmetic Procedures for Women – An Overview
The cosmetic treatments for women include minimally-invasive cosmetic surgery as well as non-surgical procedures.
- If you are worried about troublesome fat in areas such as the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, back, arms, hips and waist, liposuction is the solution. The latest body sculpting techniques include Smartlipo and VASER, with the former using laser energy and the latter, ultrasound energy, to disrupt fat cells. The liquefied fat is gently suctioned off. Women can also opt for tumescent liposuction in which a dilute solution of local anesthesia and other medication is injected into the tissues before the fat is removed. High Definition LipoSculpture is a body contouring technique that is used to remove fat and selectively mold the targeted area to enhance the underlying muscles for a more sculpted look.
- An abdominoplasty addresses your loose muscles and wrinkled abdominal skin in the abdomen, which could be the result of a pregnancy or advancing age.
- If you want more shapely buttocks, your physician would advise gluteoplasty. The procedure involves recycling your own body fat and permanently infusing it into the buttocks.
All these methods are minimally invasive, involve local anesthesia, and cause less patient trauma than traditional techniques. Patient recovery is also quick.
- Women can also benefit from a wide range of non-surgical cosmetic procedures to address different kinds of issues. There are very effective treatments available to eliminate or reduce face and body flaws such as anti-aging treatments such as Botox, dermal fillers (Radiesse, Juvederm and Restylne). Special skin care treatment like microdermabrasion and chemcial peels work on damaged skin and can lessen wrinkles and blemishes. Spider vein removal is an advanced procedure aimed at reducing unsightly spider using focused laser energy, without harming the surrounding tissue. Another popular cosmetic treatment, laser hair removal, is very effective in reducing unwanted hair growth.
- Women are also going in for procedures to enhance sexual gratification. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) is aimed at tightening the vagina, while G-Shot or G-Spot amplification is a painless procedure that involves the delivery of specified amount of collagen directly into the G-Spot to enhance it.
Consult an Experienced Physician
There are many facilities offering these cosmetic procedures for women. However, women seeking treatment are advised to consult a trained and experienced physician. Only this will ensure safety and efficacy.