Top 10 in 2010: Medscape's Most-Read Articles by Endocrinologists
We publish a huge array of material on Medscape, including daily news stories, full-text journal articles, expert commentaries, and so much more. But each year, certain articles stand out for our members. What compelled the biggest numbers of Medscape endocrinologists to click on a headline and read the article or watch the video? Here is our "top 10" list -- can you guess what was #1?
10. FDA Restricts Rosiglitazone; EMA Pulls the Plug
9. Exenatide-Induced Acute Pancreatitis
8. How Does Victoza® Compare With Byetta®?
7. Gender and Age Differences in Levothyroxine Dose Requirement
6. ADA Offers 3 New Diabetes Treatment Recommendations
5. The Challenges and Complexities of Thyroid Hormone Replacement
4. Vitamin D Toxicity: Caveat Emptor
3. American Diabetes Association Revises Diabetes Guidelines
2. Thyroid Gland: Revised Guidelines for the Management of Thyroid Cancer
And the #1 most-read article by endocrinologists on Medscape in 2010 was...