Law & Legal & Attorney Family Law

How to Get a Dissolution

    • 1
      Dissolution paperwork is filed at your county courthouse.courthouse image by Michael Shake from

      Contact your local County Clerk of the Court for information about filing for divorce in your jurisdiction. This office will advise you about the filing procedures, paperwork required and anything else you will need to do for the dissolution of your marriage.

    • 2). Complete the required paperwork, which includes filing a complaint, paying the filing fees, serving the other party with the papers and issuing a summons for his appearance in court.

    • 3). Attend counseling or any court-ordered meetings. If these meetings do not result in reconciliation, prepare to attend your scheduled hearing before the judge, either pro se or with your attorney.

You might also like on "Law & Legal & Attorney"

Leave a reply