Bus Tours for Foliage Trips in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire is well known for its beautiful fall foliage.fall foliage image by JLycke from Fotolia.com
New Hampshire provides residents and guests with an autumn experience, from beautiful fall foliage to numerous orchards, pumpkin farms and farmers markets. Starting in September, thousands of visitors travel to New Hampshire to experience the turning leaves in seven distinct regions of the state. Several tour and bus companies offer organized tours through New Hampshire and other New England states that make travel planning easy and the trip convenient.
Hayfield Quality Tours
- Based in New York, Hayfield Quality Tours offer two New Hampshire bus tours to view the fall foliage, including the Lake Winnipesaukee and North Conway tour and Old Indian Head tour. The Lake Winnipesaukee and North Conway Tour includes a dinner cruise, turkey dinner, hobo train launch, outlet shopping and a visit to the New Hampshire Heritage Museum, along with viewing fall foliage. Travelers on the Old Indian Head tour will experience a luncheon train, dinner show, mountain tram ride and a ride down the Kangamangus Scenic Highway. Prices vary depending on the dates traveled and number of travelers.
- The New England Back Roads tour from Collette Vacations takes travelers from Boston through Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine and offers miles and miles of turning leaves and fall colors. The eight-day tour spends two days in New Hampshire visiting the cities of Lincoln and North Conway. Besides fall foliage, tour goers will experience other New Hampshire attractions like the White Mountains and Rocks Estate maple syrup farm. The tour price includes all accommodations and breakfast and dinner most days and starts at $1,649 per person.
- Traveling from Boston, the Tauck Tours Grand Autumn New England tour visits five states to view the changing leaves and fall countryside of New England. On day five and six of the 10-day tour, travelers visit New Hampshire for a tour of the White Mountains, lunch in the quaint town of North Conway, a trip down the Kangamangus Scenic Highway and a night at the Omni Mount Washington Resort. The next day, visitors tour the Mount Washington Observatory, where some of the most extreme weather in the United States has been recorded. Tour prices start at $3,470 for double occupancy.
- For New Hampshire residents and visitors looking for a shorter tour, the one-day New Hampshire Fall Foliage tour from Bloom Tours spends the day touring the White Mountains, traveling from Lincoln to Conway. The tour price includes round-trip transportation and lunch and runs $75 for adults and $70 for children. Other tour highlights include shopping in downtown North Conway, lunch at the White Mountain Hotel in North Conway and photo opportunities at an old white church in Conway.