How to Connect an iPod to a Laptop
- 1). Plug the iPod USB cable into the bottom of your iPod.
- 2). Plug the other end of the iPod USB cable into a free USB port on your Mac or PC laptop.
- 3). Open the iTunes application by clicking on the Dock icon on a Mac or using the Start menu on a PC.
- 4). Click on the name of your iPod under the "Devices" list on the left side of the main iTunes window.
- 5). Click on the "Sync" button to begin transferring your music, videos and other content to your iPod.
- 6). Click on the eject symbol next to your iPod's name when the syncing process has finished. Then unplug your iPod from your laptop.