Products that increase dehydration and cause a dry mouth are sure to make foul breath problems even worse as they stop saliva from forming, which is the best form of defense against halitosis.
Some simple bad breath home remedies can be undertaken include:
* Chewing mint leaves will leave your mouth fresh and clean.
* Brush your teeth after every meal.
* Rinse your mouth with salt water.
* Drinking plenty of water every day it vitally important. Dehydration will attempt to conserve moisture by reducing the salivary flow, which minimizes the saliva's cleansing effects on bacteria which is a cause of bad breath.
* Cleaning the tongue with a professional tongue scraper in order to remove bacteria.
* Drinking a cup of hot unsweetened tea will reduce bad breath.
* After every meal, chew on sunflower seeds and drink a glass of water.
* Drink a cup of tea made from fenugreek seeds.
* Drinking pineapple juice is a very good bad breath home remedy, as it eliminates all bad smells from the mouth.
* Eating an apple every day is fantastic for mouth purification, as it removes bacteria, which effectively gives you halitosis.
* Eating foods that are rich in Zinc helps to prevent bad breath as it keeps check on the anaerobic bacteria in the mouth.
* To gargle with a glass of water that contains the juice of half a lemon is a very effective technique.
* A good diet is vitally important. Try to avoid spicy foods, too many dairy products, garlic and onion etc
Not all halitosis home remedies are equally effective. It may be a case of trying each one to see which is more effective for you.
Oral hygiene is essential for the prevention of halitosis. Visit a dentist on a regular occasion, so that they can check that you have no gum disease, holes in the teeth, infection etc that can actually cause foul breath.
Using home remedies can be the best results that you will ever find. It is important to maintain the use of these remedies in order for them to be effective on a permanent basis. Many people suffer from this condition without even being aware of it.
If you follow the rules above, you can be confident in the fact that your breath smells nothing but sweet.