How to Remove 2010 Antivir Solution Pro
- 1). Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware onto your desktop (see Resources).
- 2). Reboot your computer in safe mode by pressing the "F8" key during the boot process and selecting "Safe Mode" from the menu. Press "Enter."
- 3). Open the installation file from the desktop, and follow the on-screen instructions to install Anti-Malware.
- 4). Run the software, and select the "Perform Full Scan" option.
- 5). Choose the drive that you want to scan, and click "Scan." The software will scan your computer for malicious and suspicious files. Depending on the number of files on your computer, this process may take more than an hour.
- 6). Click "Show Results" once the scan is complete. The program will show you a list of all of the infected files on your drive. Click "Remove All." Once the program has removed all of the files, restart your computer.
Related Posts "Technology"
You might also like on "Technology"
6/13/2019 6:13:00 AM